Who We Are
We design, build, and operate Special Event Vehicles for mobile product marketing tours, incident command & control, disaster relief, and mobile medical needs.
Our clients are cool. Our culture is awesome. Our products are rocking. Our people are pure gold.
Who We Want
SPEVCO is hiring a Class CDL Driver and Exhibit Operator. Do you have Class A driving experience? Do you love to travel? Do you have exceptional client service skills? Do have actual experience in brand activation and/or experiential marketing? If so, we want to talk to you.
What You’ll Really Be Doing
Driving is just the beginning of this position. Spevco’s Class A CDL Drivers and Exhibit Operators are transporting and operating one-of-a-kind, custom exhibits in support of our clients’ marketing, brand activation, and disaster relief goals. While you will be driving a Class A Vehicle, more importantly, you will be “setting the stage” for an awesome brand experience by preparing mobile exhibits for festivals, races, fairs, private events, and disaster relief exercises, from N.C. to California and beyond.
What You Get Paid
Compensation is salary and is dependent on your experience in our unique industry. In addition to salary, our CDL Drivers receive a healthy per diem while on the road.
SPEVCO offers a great host of benefits from Medical, Dental, and Vision, to voluntary disability and life insurances, HRA, FSA, 401k with match, and PTO plan.
The Nitty Gritty Requirements and Preferences
- Class A CDL license with a clean driving record
- 2 years Class A driving experience, strongly preferred
- Experience with moving and setting up expandable trailers, strongly preferred
- Understanding of DOT compliance, logs, and safety, required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client service skills and a desire to help our clients achieve their goals
- Comfortable troubleshooting mechanical and technological problems with Spevco’s expert support
- Ability to self-manage and work independently for long periods of time
- Computer skills – Ability to use a tablet computer (Android based), email, MS Excel, electronic logs
How to Apply
If you would like to learn more Spevco and how to be part of our team, please fill out the Driver’s Application (required top be considered for the position) linked below in full, and upload it with an up-to-date resume through the Online Submission link below.
Driver Application – Required
- print this application
- fill it out if full
- scan the application back into your computer (Using a “CamScan” from your smartphone is easy, most public libraries will do this for you free of charge, UPS stores will also provide this service for a very small charge)
- upload the completed application into the Online Submission form below, along with a resume