Who We Are
We design, build, and operate Special Event Vehicles for mobile product marketing tours, incident command & control, disaster relief, and mobile medical needs.
Our clients are cool. Our culture is awesome. Our products are rocking. Our people are pure gold.
Who We Want
SPEVCO is hiring a Conceptual 3D Artist. Do you have experience in industrial design? Do you have exceptional creativity and vision? Do you have experience working with clients, sales teams, and engineers to help create proposals?
What You’ll Really Be Doing
This if a full time position located in Winston-Salem, NC. Through your artistic renderings, you’ll be bringing clients’ ideas to life to enhance sales proposals, helping close deals, and finalizing vehicle and exhibit designs with our clients, engineers, and project managers.
What You Get Paid
Compensation is salary based and will be determined based on your skill and level of experience.
SPEVCO offers a great host of benefits from Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, to voluntary disability and life insurances, 401k (Traditional and Roth) with match, and Paid Time Off plan.
The Nitty Gritty Requirements
- Integrity, energy, and a positive attitude
- Awesome creativity and innovation
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to translate verbal ideas into pictures (strong listening skills)
- Impeccable organization and time management
- Strong Communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines
- A strategic understanding of design-build concept
- 2 or 4 year degree in Graphic and/or Industrial Design, or equivalent experience
- Strong skills in Illustrator and SketchUp. Ability to use Final Cut would be an added bonus.
How to Apply
Serious candidates should submit a resume and application through the links below. All candidates considered for an interview will also be required to submit a portfolio of previous work.