We’re Hiring! Details Carpenter & Finish Specialist
Spevco Inc, the world’s premier manufacturer and operator of mobile marketing exhibits and mobile facilities, is seeking a Details Carpenter and Finish Specialist.
Spevco’s details team members are constructing custom marketing and product displays, workstations, upper and lower cabinetry, interactive kiosks, and aiding in the finishing process of our trailer by installing flooring, wall panels, and finish trim in Spevco’s one-of-a-kind, custom exhibits, and vehicles.
These vehicles support of our clients’ marketing, brand activation, and disaster relief goals. You will be creating many of the interactive parts of our trailers and much of the finishing touches for brand experiences that our clients have come to expect from Spevco.
Requirements and Preferences:
- 1 year of carpentry, cabinetry, and finish carpentry work.
- Ability to work with a variety of materials, including; plywood, hardwood, veneers, laminates, edge banding, hinge/latch hardware, and some ability to work with plastics (Plexiglas, acrylic, etc), and metals (aluminum, steel, stainless) is an added bonus.
- Ability to read cut lists and engineering drawings for the purpose of cutting and assembling various materials.
- Mechanical abilities; skill in using tools such as table saws, miter saws, drills, grinders, cut off wheels, sanders, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team.
- Willingness to maintain a clean workspace and assist in shop housekeeping as required.
- Strong focus on efficiency and quality of work.
- Strong safety mindset and willingness to be part of and promote a safety culture.
If you would like to be part of our team and learn more Spevco, please complete the application below and submit your resume and application through the online submission link.