Spevco Inc, the world’s premier manufacturer and operator of mobile marketing exhibits and mobile facilities, is seeking a well-rounded Electrician and an Electrical Helper. Our Electricians are providing the power to our clients’ product marketing, disaster relief, and mobile medical needs. Spevco employs a variety of electrical (AC and DC) systems on our vehicles and exhibits. All of these systems are critical to Spevco’s, and our customers’ success.
The ideal Electrician will come to us with a strong background and expertise in electrical work in both AC and DC, and will also be licensed.
Electrician Requirements and Preferences:
- Plan electrical and system layouts
- Install and repair wiring and electrical fixtures/equipment
- Install and test control components in our vehicles and exhibits
- Troubleshoot electrical and control systems
- Basic mechanical skills, “wrench turning”
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
- Willingness to maintain a clean workspace and assist in shop housekeeping as required
- Applicants must have a strong safety mindset
- Applicants must have a strong quality mindset
- Licensed electrician is preferable, but not required
If you would like to be part of our team and learn more about Spevco, please print the application linked below, complete it in full, and submit your application and resume through the “Online Submission” link below.