Spevco Inc, the world’s premiere manufacturer and operator of mobile marketing exhibits and mobile facilities, is seeking a Paint and Body Shop Manager.
Spevco’s paint and body specialists are rust proofing chasses, installing trailer body panels, repairing paint and body damage, and applying custom paint jobs to Spevco’s one-of-a-kind, custom exhibits and vehicles in support of our clients’ marketing, brand activation, and disaster relief goals. You will literally be a part of creating the foundation of the brand experiences our clients have come to expect from Spevco.
Requirements and Preferences:
- Ability to manage all aspects of a paint and body shop
- Ability to create cost estimates and budgets
- Ability to manage labor and material budgets to meet or beat the estimates you create (creating profitability)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Outlook, Excel, and other web based programs
- Ability to work with Spevco clientele and vendors as needed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage a diverse team of body shop specialists
- Train new employees as needed
- Willingness to maintain a clean workspace and assist in shop and paint booth housekeeping/maintenance as required
- Strong attention to quality, and willingness to manage your department to meet the quality standards set for each project is required
- Strong safety mindset and willingness to be part of and promote a safety culture is required
If you would like to be part of our team and learn more Spevco, please download and complete the application linked below. The submit your resume and application through the “Online Submission” link below.