Spevco Inc, the world’s premiere manufacturer and operator of mobile marketing exhibits and mobile facilities, is seeking a Fabricator / Welder.
Spevco’s fabricators are reading cut lists and engineered drawings, and cutting, welding, and assembling materials for Spevco’s one-of-a-kind, custom exhibits and vehicles in support of our clients’ marketing, brand activation, and disaster relief goals. You will literally be creating the foundation of the brand experiences our clients have come to expect from Spevco.
Requirements and Preferences:
- 1 year of fabrication AND welding experience (MIG, TIG, and Arc) with a variety of metals (mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel), welding certifications a plus
- Ability to read cut lists and engineering drawings for the purpose of cutting and assembling various materials
- Mechanical abilities; skill in using tools such as saws, drills, grinders, cut off wheels, shear, press brake, tubing coper, and jigs
- Machinist experience a plus, but not necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
- Willingness to maintain a clean workspace and assist in shop housekeeping as required
- Strong safety mindset and willingness to be part of and promote a safety culture
If you would like to be part of our team and learn more Spevco, please apply and submit your resume through the links below.